Homeward Bound

My expiration date has come... i'll be flying home on Wednesday morning, if you would like to be in the air port contact my family... otherwise ill be home for people to visit for a few days. 
I am sad to be leaving this great Ohio, land but this last week was so much fun, it was probably one of the hardest and the most rewarding. we have been so busy trying to get the area in tip top shape for the new guy. People are really mad i am leaving and i wish i could stay another transfer... but nevertheless my time is up.

we have so many awesome people we are teaching here, 
Kacey is a youth(17) we have been working with for a little while, she absolutely loves what we have to share. she has read half the Book of Mormon and considers herself a member of the church. however her aunt is against us so she is waiting a year to be baptized!!!! she is going to be an awesome member, hopefully i can come back for the baptism.

Jerri another lady we work with is going to come to church this next week with a ride from a member! we introduced Jerry to a member and it was like they had been friends for years.

we did an awesome lesson with the Jones about the sabbath day... and they mad us a cake... 
its been kind of weird for Elder Horne this week because everyone acts like we are both leaving. but he is very well prepared to pick the area up. it is in really good hands.

sadly i have to pack so let me close with my Testimony
i have served in many different areas with many different companions. no matter where i am or who i am with it is prevalent that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been Restored to the Earth. And by Participating in Gods church i can be happy now and in all Eternity love you all.

-Elder Jarvis

3 john
"13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:
14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.

Comments