Start the water works!

Hey yall things seem to be back in order lately and we are having a lot of fun out here in Winchester.

The bad but good
What I haven't said is that a few weeks ago we had a ward member blow up on us. Who then has been making it really hard to work with the ward council.  So for various reasons me and Elder Horne decided to fast. this Sunday we were able to mend bonds and they actually invited us over for food and are really excited to work with us again it was a complete turn around. You may not understand this but getting this small issue out of the way has made member missionary work 10 times easier!

Something leading into the need for the fast was the day before we went to visit Casey and Anna two kids we talk to about once a week... well Anna has chicken pox so right off the bat my companion told her she looked like she had leprosy... not a good way to open the lesson... things escalated my companion broke a little bit and a lot of insults were thrown... but things came back around eventually And all is good now... it was just really funny in the moment... Anna attacked us a little bit...

Now on to water works, I had to give my departing testimony this last zone conference. It was terrible I cried so much, everyone was crying...  I love being a missionary and I love this gospel it really is true, this is the way to happiness...
Lately in the week we stopped by a guy named bubba, his 15 year old son died three months ago. Just the sight of us brought him to tears... he had been struggling very hard and hasn't had any comfort till he met us, I am excited to keep working with him.
And we opened the flood gates when we went to visit Dean's family( the one who died before he was baptized) his ex wife is taking it really hard and we cried a lot with her as we talked about the plan of salvation and gifts God has given us to be happy...

I don't know If I have ever cried more in one week then this... awkward confession
But love y'all


 
Hope your doing good
-Elder Jarvis 

Comments