We're in with the rich kids now!

This week was good we had move lessons then most weeks which no missionary ever hates more opportunity to testify. 
What was weird about this week this week is we contacted the mayor for Sardinia and Russellville. And the mayor of Russellville called us wanting to have us over for dinner because they have read a third of the book of mormon. Were in with the rich kids now. I'm not sure I like it lol. We have to watch very closely to not say something wrong or they call us.

Miracles of the week,
Dean went into the hospital all this week and last week which sucks but the miracle comes in that it allowed us to teach Kerezna (core-ez- na) a member of his household who is a cop and is never home. She loved the idea of a restored message and is now going to do her best to drive dean to church every week and help him be baptized. She wants to be baptized also but she will need a little more time. But she is still awesome.

Lastly 
I struggled a bit this last weeks as I felt as if I wasn't connected to God anymore as if God trusted me enough that he was just letting me work and I didn't feel as if I was up to the task I felt as if I was failing him by not growing into what he wanted me to be well with much prayer God finally taught me the next piece of the puzzle in answer to my prayer.... in sacrament meeting sister Bird Gave a talk and she Shared about how they bought a fixer upper house and how she loves the garden she is finally able to have. Well she went on a work trip fir ten days and asked her family to water the Garden while she was gone... they watered it but she didn't not ask them to weed it. The garden was covered in weeds she screamed when she saw it. 
Her daily action of cleaning weeds that took a minute or two each day took her 4 hours to clean up. This relates to me I may not feel so empowered as I used to as I testify but because I read my scriptures daily, clean up my garden, my testimony grows each day even though I often don't recognize it.
I love God, I love being a missionary and I love all of you... hope all is well and I hope this makes since I didn't have much time today

Sincerely,
Elder Jarvis.

Comments