We got 4 Wheels!

Winchester is a interesting area, I can now say I have milked a cow. Plucked a chicken, and trimmed hoofs. I can honestly say, there are some of them I hope to never to do again...
But this week has been good but sadly I have to get going shortly so here is a quick view into my life.

We had a sweet miracle this week.... member missionary work is hard out in the sticks because people live so far from each other but after visiting a less active member we decided to try their neighbors across the street. Mrs. Roy answered. And invited us back..  I think I talked about the story last week. But at church our ward mission leader called his older friend sister Roy to see if it was her relative... well it wasn't, but it turns out they are actually best friends and they work right next to each other at work! Instant fellowship! A missionary couldn't wish for anything better. And both of the Roy's are excited to read the Book of mormon together. God really did prepare people to receive this gospel. This is a huge miracle for us out here. To add on top of the matter Sister Roy's husband is not a member.  And he might be taking the lessons with mrs. Roy! The member Roy's are perfect fellow-shippers to they have kids the same age and they already have a great friendship all that's left is giving tine to God to be converted. I am ecstatic about it. It is going to be sweet. Prayers answered!

Love yall
Elder Jarvis




Comments