Things are looking up!

We had some fun joking and being missionaries this week. And everything seems to be looking up. 

We didn't have any major miracle this week like other weeks but I did learn a lot 

We talked to this lady from the church of nazarene she served for 35 years as a paid Christian school English teacher in Africa and she shared and interesting insight... it incredibly hard to stay awake all day grading papers doing service projects. However one day someone invited me to run with her every morning and it was incredible the days I ran with her I was not tired I was actually able to work harder for longer periods of time.
She really put me to shame as my work outs had been kind of pathetic but this last week i really pushed in the morning and it is crazy how much more energy I have in the day. It doesn't make any sense to me logically hut it works... 
Hopefully I'll have more for you next week love y'all
Elder Jarvis
Alma 5v6 

Comments